Sunday, September 14, 2014

Letter to Alicia Hunter for Honors English 2

     Dear Ms. Hunter,

      I am Kevin. I have attended Saint Anselm's Abbey School and Anthony Hyde Elementary. I prefer learning, which is why I like school. I am adept at mathematics and science.

      I have a family of small size, of which there exist to no details that concern others. I have a chihuahua name Cricket, and I am learning French.
     
         I have several hobbies. I program in Java, Lua, and C++. I also play games. I am interested in astronomy and physics, and do not play any instruments. I am cable of operating a computer fairly well, seeing as how I program them. My typing ability is fair, and I have seen no need to increase it. I have a great distaste for sports and plays, but I do like to read good, well-written books. Two series I really enjoyed were the Belgariad and it's sequel series the Malloreon.

           My abilities in the writing and reading of English texts are fulfill their purposes. I expect to a) read mostly average or worse books and b) be write a lot of essays in Honors English 2. I prefer to be in fast-paced classes that accomplish something beneficial to myself.

--Kevin Eastridge

No comments:

Post a Comment